Here is a MUST SEE BIKE-- The Blacked out Heritage Classic 114!!
- A DARK CLASSIC WITH MODERN EDGE: Dripping with gangster-era style and vintage details. If Bonnie and Clyde rode a Harley-Davidson motorcycle, this would be the one.
- SOFTAIL FRAME: The frame retains the classic Softail lines, but its lightweight design and stiffness translate to a responsive ride unlike anything you’ve felt before.
- MILWAUKEE-EIGHT BIG TWIN ENGINE: A powerful, cool-running engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble. 114 engine in blacked-out finish. Available with a 107 engine in chrome finish or 114 engine in blacked-out finish.
- SIGNATURE LED FORWARD LIGHTING: Darkness-defying lighting that gives you great visibility at night.
- LOCKABLE AND SEALED SADDLEBAGS: A sleek look on the outside and roomy on the inside with enough space to stash your riding essentials. The lids open with one touch.
- DETACHABLE WINDSCREEN: Go from touring to cruising in a heartbeat. Leave the screen on for a clean envelope of air over the long haul. Or remove it in seconds for a completely new look and ride.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE FRONT SUSPENSION: Sophisticated suspension technology provides the performance of a racing-style cartridge fork for reduced weight with linear damping characteristics.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE REAR MONO SHOCK: Easily adjustable mono-shock rear suspension allows for dynamic cornering capability while preserving the hardtail look.
This one is super clean, if it were setting next to a new bike, it would be a tough task to tell the new one from this one, Only 1,413 miles!! It is a heck of a Value too, Priced WAY Below book price!!! This one has a Screaming Eagle air filter system on it. Be sure to check out brennys dot com for this, and lots of outher bikes!!!