2017 Yamaha SCR 950!!!
- Classic Scrambler Styling
The SCR950 calls back to the past with its low-profile bench seat, retro-racing side number plates, fork boots and bold color accents. Modern engineering meets timeless scrambler style.
- Modern Air-Cooled V-Twin
The 58-cubic-inch (942cc) engine is an air-cooled SOHC 60° V-twin with four valves per cylinder, a pent-roof-shaped combustion chamber, and 9.0:1 compression ratio. The engine is ideal for exploring unpaved roads off the beaten track and powering out of tight corners.
- Aftermarket "Akrapovic" Exhaust System
A 2-into-1 exhaust pipe layout on the right side of the engine contributes to the lively performance and styling of the machine, with an upswept Akrapovic brand pipe for improved ground clearance and a pleasing exhaust note.
- Inviting, Flexible Ergonomics
The SCR950 puts the rider in a position of control to handle whatever the road throws at them. A wide and tall crossbar-type handlebar creates light steering feel, while centrally-mounted footpegs and a long, flat seat allow the rider to move easily to adapt to different riding styles.
- Handling-Focused Chassis
A double-cradle frame features sporty geometry for nimble, responsive handling in any environment. The front and rear suspension systems are tuned to provide great comfort and handling while contributing to the machine’s stylish low profile.
- Smooth Shifting 5-Speed Transmission
The SCR950’s wet multiplate clutch system uses a rubber damper to absorb shocks and smoothly transfer power, while a wide-ratio five-speed transmission makes the most of the torque of the big V-twin to provide both relaxed gear ratios and plenty of thrust on demand.
- Durable Spoked Wheels and Tires
Strong aluminum rims and spoked wheels are ready to handle harsh road conditions, while rugged, block-pattern 19-inch front and 17-inch rear tires provide an ideal balance of grip, durability and agile handling. This one is super clean with only 3,209 Miles on it!!
Vehicle:2017 Yamaha SCR 950
Model Number:SCR 950
Location:Brenny's Motorcycle Clinic, Bettendorf, IA 52722
1. Due to continued challenges across supplier networks as well as increasing logistics costs, product pricing, freight charges, specifications, and features are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Please confirm all information with your local dealership.
2. *Price, if shown, does not include government fees, taxes, dealer vehicle freight/preparation, dealer document preparation charges or any finance charges (if applicable). MSRP and/or final actual sales price will vary depending on options or accessories selected.