2017 Victory Motorcycles Octane

Stock #0839
Your Price: $6,995

287 people have recently viewed it.
Check Availability HI, my name is and I am interested in this 2017 Victory Motorcycles Octane . I'm in the area and you can reach me at or by phone at .


2017 Victory Octane                                                                                                                                                                                 Based off a proven Polaris platform, the Victory Octane shares engine and chassis architecture with the Indian Scout.   Both bikes are based on a common platform, but, according to Victory Product Manager Brandon Kraemer, “Only 35 percent of the parts are shared, the other 65 percent are unique to the Octane. And what they share—things like the crankshaft, crankcase, transmission and brake pads—are things customers can’t see.”   Using the same engine and/or chassis in different models is common.       Victory, Indian and Harley-Davidson have used the same engine/chassis in multiple models for years.   Polaris owns two motorcycle brands, so it should come as no surprise that they share resources.   With Victory’s emphasis on performance—it’s tagline is “Modern American Muscle”—the Octane’s engine had to have plenty of kick. With DOHC and four valves per cylinder, V-twin is already impressive, The Octane, has a 73.6mm stroke and the bore was increased to 101mm boosting displacement of 1,179cc. Victory said the Octane cranks out 104 horsepower at 8,000 rpm and 76 lb-ft of torque at 6,000 rpm, and the goal, was to deliver “head-snapping acceleration.”  This one is super clean, it has 16,637 miles on it. It has been fully serviced, and it is ready to ride!!  

  • Status:
    Pre-Owned
  • Vehicle:
    2017 Victory Motorcycles Octane
  • VIN:
    0839
  • Model Number:
    Octane
  • Mileage:
    16,637 miles
  • Stock Number:
    0839
  • Location:
    Brenny's Motorcycle Clinic, Bettendorf, IA 52722
  • Warranty:
    As Is

Our Location


Brenny's Motorcycle Clinic
4426 State Street
Bettendorf, IA 52722

1. Due to continued challenges across supplier networks as well as increasing logistics costs, product pricing, freight charges, specifications, and features are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Please confirm all information with your local dealership. 2. *Price, if shown, does not include government fees, taxes, dealer vehicle freight/preparation, dealer document preparation charges or any finance charges (if applicable). MSRP and/or final actual sales price will vary depending on options or accessories selected.