With its raked out front end and fists in the wind riding position, the 2014 Yamaha Stryker is pure attitude. And with an 80 cubic inch V-twin, and a beautiful final belt drive, it churns out plenty of low-end torque that gets to the ground in a very satisfying way.
The 2014 Stryker, a machine designed to be ridden… and admired. Chopper inspired styling, attention to detail and mechanical function blend together in a stunning mid class “chopper”. One ride and you will know we got it right. The style, the performance and that special attitude is intoxicating.
2014 Yamaha Stryker Key Features
1. The look reinterprets classic custom “chopper” styling for an aggressive feel. High-end looks without the high-end price tag.
2. Gutsy 1304cc, fuel-injected liquid-cooled V-Twin engine churns out the inspired, big-engine feel riders will love.
3. Even with its radically raked out front end, Stryker has the superbly nimble and lightweight handling that choppers and mid-class competitors can only dream about.
4. Low seat height (26.4 inches) allows riders to put both feet on the ground and helps provide this bike’s natural, relaxed and comfortable riding position.
5. The wide 210-series rear tire and chopper-inspired 21-inch front wheel reinforce the muscular styling of the bike.
6. No cheap plastic fenders here—this authentic cruiser has real steel fenders customizers love. Classic belt drive, too.
7. Get started on your own customization with two trim packages in high-quality chrome, or an aggressive looking, blacked out package.
1304cc (80 cubic inch), liquid-cooled, short stroke, SOHC, 4-valve per cylinder, fuel injected, 60° V-twin powerplant pumps out impressive power and torque for excellent cruising performance. 40 MPG
Uneven firing interval, bore & stroke dimensions and special ignition & injection mapping all contribute to excellent torque output and that classic V-twin pulse feeling.
Industry-leading Star family fit and finish features rich, lustrous paint and extensive chrome accents creating a machine as stunning as it is powerful. Fullly serviced, and ready to ride!!!