WHAT A DEAL, The Yamaha Bolt!!
2014 Yamaha Bolt R-Spec
This one has a set of aftermarket pipes on it for a super throaty sound!! It also has a set of saddle bags, and a passenger backrest on it, Ready for the road!!!
Head turning, featuring minimalist design, street styling, sporty handlebars, with a set of aftermarket billet bar "set back' mounts. Also, check out the aftermarket Mustang brand "slim" seat that has been added to it, now that is comfort!
- The Bolt C-Spec epitomizes the cool “bobber” style popular across the globe since the 1960’s. Bolt C-spec features street styling with original Star v-twin performance and includes pull back handlebars, traditional fork boots, and sporty satin, gray/black paint and graphics that makes the Bolt R-Spec ultra-cool.
- The compact chassis proudly showcases the enormously popular 58 cubic inch (950cc), air-cooled, 60° V-twin Bolt powerplant that has been a huge hit on the showroom.
- The Bolt R-Spec uses modern technology to create a riding experience superior to other similarly sized machines. Fuel injection and ignition timing maps have been set to deliver class-leading performance with strong low- and mid-range torque sure to bring a smile to every rider’s face.
- A belt drive is used to deliver power to the back wheel resulting in an almost maintenance free final drive system that is both durable and reliable.
- Designers and fabricators will love the real steel fenders and belt design as they take the Bolt R-spec and fulfill the Star mantra of “we build it, you make it your own”.