2019 Suzuki Boulevard C50T
Ready for a highway run? With the Suzuki Boulevard C50T, you’ll find yourself equally at home on the boulevard or the interstate. Its fuel injected, 50 cubic inch, V-twin engine delivers abundant torque and is engineered for comfort. Its bold styling stands out in a crowd, while a long list of features make it ideal for comfortable long-distance cruising. Tour-ready features include a spacious riding position, aerodynamic windshield, custom-made leather-look saddlebags with studs, dual seats with studs, and a studded backrest designed for passenger comfort.
- Rich Glass Sparkle Black paint with new tank graphics blends well with the Boulevard’s classic styling, windscreen, studded leather-texture seats, and matching saddlebags.
- Fifty cubic inch (805cc), 45-degree, V-twin engine rumbles through dual pipes as it smoothly puts down power that’s at home in town or out on the highway.
- With a light pull, the clutch feeds engine power to the smooth-shifting five-speed transmission and out to the clean shaft drive.
- Riders settle in behind a classically styled windscreen holding wide, buckhorn-style handlebars, with feet comfortably on forward-mount floorboards, while sitting on a plush, studded seat that’s a short 27.6 inches above the ground.
- The Boulevard C50T takes care of passengers with a thick pillion seat that aids the view over the rider’s shoulder as a plus backrest provides support.
- The classically styled 4.1-gallon fuel tank complements the large, valance fenders that cover the 15-inch rear and 16-inch front whitewall tires mounted on spoke-style chrome wheels.
- Brushed, stainless steel covers shield the stout front fork, whereas a hidden, link-style rear shock smooths the ride while giving the bike an old-school, hard-tail look.